Terms of Service
You should understand that by accessing and using the Gigaconvert service, you acknowledge your being bound by the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions of Use specified below. The entire website and any API usage are covered by the terms and conditions of use.
At any time, at our sole discretion, we have the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of Use with clear indication of the changes or amendments at the top of this page with the precise date of these changes or amendments.
Responsibility for Data Maintenance
We always do our best in order to make our services good. Nevertheless, it’s your responsibility to backup your files. There’s no guarantee that the files of the users or converted files will never be deleted, removed or lost. By using the Gigaconvert service you agree not to hold us responsible for any failure of conversion or deletion of your files including any damage resulting from abovementioned loss. Our strong recommendation for every user is to create file archives as well as to backup all files and data.
It’s strongly prohibited to use our services and intellectual property for any form of infringement or related actions.
We do not supervise our customers’ content because we respect the copyright of our customers and, consequently, we expect others to respect the copyright of other people. The use of our services with the purpose of any unauthorized copying, distribution as well as any other actions of infringement of copyright rights are expressively prohibited. You should also understand and acknowledge that all trademarks and copyrighted materials published on our website are owned by us or our partners and protected by law.
In order to use our services freely, please, confirm your ownership for the file or your having permission from the legal owner of the file.
We may, at its discretion, remove content, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users and/or deny users future access to our services, who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others, or otherwise potentially expose us to civil or criminal liability. Should registered users of our premium services breach these conditions we reserve the right to terminate that user's account immediately, without recourse to refunding any monies paid. However, such rights shall in no way create an obligation for us to edit or review the Website(s) or Content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The services are provided without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. Accordingly to the maximum extent permited by law, we explicitly disclaims all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including without limitation, regarding satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement). We makes no warranty that the service will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. You ackowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for any damage to your computer system or to the computer system of any third party that result from use of the services. If we provide advice or information on ways to use the service or ways in which your use of the services may be improved, we are not offering any promise or guarantee in addition to those expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
In case you have good reasons, we may give you a refund.
In order to receive a refund, the user should submit a claim, which specifies at least the following:
- The exact date and time of the claimed incident
- The reason why the user claims the refund
We will not give you the refund in the following cases:
- You receive an error while trying to convert DRM-protected media (audio, video, eBooks) - including those, directly obtained from iTunes or Amazon, which often DRM-protect their files.
- You receive an error while trying to convert password protected Documents or Archives.
- You are trying to convert a big file and while uploading it from your local device you are dissatisfied with uploading speed. Please, be advised, that uploading speed is out of our scope, it depends only on the upload bandwidth of your internet connection or upload capabilities of your internet service provider (ISP). We do not limit upload speed of our premium accounts. Contact your ISP for further assistance.
- You are trying to convert corrupted files that even could not be opened by their native applications. We try our best to make the conversion even in the most hopeless cases, but if the file is not readable at all (like missing header or moov atom in video file) - there is nothing we can do at all.
We urge you to test the free version of our service before signup for an account.
Adaptive Algorithms s.r.o.
Pod Nadrazim 1608
Registry Number: 08963398